[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Master Mighty Hoops - First Impressions

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 03:07:06 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/954.html#000012

Fast frames are a very valuable tool in your embroidery shop and we have used
them often. I do agree that we do not like the sticky stabilizer so we use
appropriate stabilizer for the fabric we are stitching on and use small (very
strong) little clamps from Home Depot to clamp around the edges. BE SURE THE
CLIPS ARE DESIGNED LOW ENOUGH THAT THEY WON"T STRIKE THE GRABBER BAR WHEN
TRACING OR SEWING.
Sharon Springer