[amayausers.com] Re: Help pls with Eco- Stick- a biodegradable adhesive stabilizer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:56:01 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/439.html#000001

Fred, I just tried to send you an email direct and it bounced back-address was
correct according to your post here.
I will happily give some samples a test-I have enough rejects for knit
'beanies', scarfs, and pique knit polos from poor sewouts caused by wrong type
of backing. The samples you sent of mesh worked pretty good on teeshirt weight
material, so we'll take a handful and give it a good test! I'm waiting now for
a regular 'christmas' order of 50 thick beanie caps that usually end up in a
handful of rejects, so send me some!

Roland