[amayausers] Re: Help With Metallic Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:45:52 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/55.html#000001

I am assuming that the lettering is decent sized not 1/2 inch or less. than I
would try a bigger needle with a bigger eye, and 80/12, I would slow the
machine down to the 800s, use all the settings you talked about, but on brush
script especially, th stitching in the corners gets very tight and there is to
much thread on thread action that mettalic can't handle as well as other
threads. Go back in and under the column settings maks sure that short stitches
is turned on. I would also use a center walk underlay and have my density at
around 4.5 or so. Metallic is thicker and it covers better than regular thread
so you can get away with less density,
Without seeing what it's doing it's hard to say but try a few of these tricks
and let us know if any work.
Good Luck.

Ron
Body Cover