[amayausers.com] Re: HELP, Big Red Needle Case destroyed, Need New one

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 20:41:09 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1343.html#000002

Sue and Amanda,

There probably is no reason that the needlecase cannot be rebuilt. Short of a
really serious bashing where the needlecase frame is totally warped, it should
be repairable. I have rebuilt several. Some but not all parts on the
needlecases are interchangeable.

The main things on the needlecase would be bent needlebars and broken needlebar
4 packs to look for. If the frame isn't badly bent, it should be repairable.
The threadfeed roller system is a separate part of the needlecase assembly and
would be handled in a different manner than the repair of the needlecase.

If your tech has not been trained to rebuild the needlecase, let me know and
possibly I can help out...If you like, send me some pictures of the needlecase
and machine and I can give you a kind of heads up.... springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx
who is your tech? If it is Hugo...he has all the qualifications necessary to
handle a crisis like this.

Rod Springer
Amaya Teech & Trainer