[amayausers] Re: HELP!! Are there any techs here?

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 07:37:38 +1000

LuAnn,

Didn=92t you see the design was too big for the hoop?

Our old machines have no detection. We just print out the design and lay
it in the hoop. Havent hit a hoop in cant remember.

Glad you got your problem sorted

Anand

Anand,

The "Princess" must have just been in one in one of her "moods".;) I was
stitching hats and the machine detected a "hoop limit error". Yes, I=20
did exceed the hoop limit. So, it got past that area, I manually moved
it to=20
the next area of stitching, it finished that section, trimmed and
stopped.=20
It just stopped. On the the computer monitor, it was showing that the=20
machine was running. Weird, but not a reason to panic. I noted the
stitch=20
number that I was on and shut the machine off. Waited a few seconds,
turned=20
it back on, advanced to that spot, and finished stitching the cap. End
of=20
story.
I am on the East Coast and this happened first thing in the morning, so=20
Melco was not open yet. I still need to give them a ring and see if this

needs to be addressed by someone other than me.
Thanks for your concern.
LuAnn

Subject: [amayausers] Re: HELP!! Are there any techs here?

--=20