[amayausers] Re: Grabber bar issues

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:12:16 +0000

Hey Tom,
You may also be having an alignment issue with your Grabber Blade.  This part
should have been called the "Thread tail tucker-awayer" because that's all it
does...  Tucks the thread tail up and away until that needle begins to sew
again.
What I commonly see in the field is that sometimes a customer will get a
garment caught on the grabber trap (black part that the grabber blade mates
with) while removing or inserting a hoop.  And even during sewing!

If the grabber trap and the grabber blade do not "mesh" correctly, then you
could also get that grinding sound.

Otherwise, it due to your trimming system not trimming correctly.

Good Luck,
Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer
504-258-6260