[amayausers.com] Re: Got Machine Hooked up

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:35:36 UT

This message was posted by Debbie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/660.html

Ok, here was the deal. The cable the guy gave me w/ the machine was an ethernet
cable not a crossover cable. Went to Best Buy and bought one. Came home and all
is good. Machine started up, I just oiled/greased the thing just to be sure it
was not dry anywhere since sitting for so long. I have loaded a design and now
stitching it out.  I am not real sure on the hoops setup for the machine but I
guess I am going to learn by trial and error.

Thanks to all that gave advice on what to try. It was the just the darn cable!
There is a tech that called me from the East Coast. I would like to talk to you
again sometimes. I have some questions.