[amayausers] Re: Golf shirts

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:30:42 -0400

I'm gonna side with Frank.  We have been using Virginia T's for about 2 years
now.  Great prices, good service and a web site (while not super spiffy by
modern terms) easy to navigate, order from, check stock, and find what you are
looking for.

We order their printed catalog and slap a sticker with our name and contact
info on them to hand out to our customers.  At around a buck a piece, they are
a good marketing tool.

We also use Outer Banks as well and they fit in the middle of the price scale
(the outer banks reserve on the other hand is REALLY nice but expensive)... on
the cheaper side of things, the Hanes 7 oz. Steadman Polo is nice for the money
as are the Anvil's.

I also like Crystal Springs stuff a lot and have ordered direct from them but
it's tough to tell what they have in stock sometimes.... but they are nice
shirt and sew out very well.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
Chairman & CEO, Levelbest Communications
I: http://www.levelbest.com
P: 888.229.1779 / 301.591.2481

Levelbest Network Sites Include:

intercot.com / webdisney.com / intercotwest.com
urbanamaryland.com / mousehut.com / udflyers.com
levelbestembroidery.com

From: "frank davis" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:40:19 -0400