[amayausers] Re: Golf Bags

  • From: Dana Sandergaard <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:51:48 -0700

Golf bags with full zip off panels are the best but I have some customers that
bring in ones bought at sports stores and places that do not have zip off
panels.  Retail market bags have no call for zip off panels but customers still
insist on having them done.

I set a rolling swivel back office chair with a seat height adjustment in front
of the amaya with the front of the seat touching the tool tray under the black
curved cover....then I hoop the largest zippered pocket and flip the golf bag
upside down so that the top opening where you would insert the clubs is sitting
on the seat of the chair.  Then I slide in the hoop and lock in place.  If it
looks like the bag is higher or lower than being level when the hoop is in the
machine i then can raise or lower the chair seat up or down to level the bag to
the machine.

The bag and chair move enough together when the machine moves to keep the bag
from binding and the hoop popping off.

Just make sure to trace the design before
sewing to make sure the movement of the pantograph will not upset the bag and
have it tip into the needlecase.

Be careful when trying as if done wrong may result in damage.  I have never had
anything wrong happen and am very confident with running them this way..but
take no responsiblity for others trying this

just a suggestion

have a great weekend

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.