[amayausers.com] Re: Going on the road!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 00:59:06 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/765.html#000001

Melco doesn't list the weight of the Amaya XT on the website for some unknown
reason. (Or I can't find it easily.) I would look at the compact machines which
are probably lighter and can still do caps as well as jacketsbacks and of
course pocketsize designs.
The Amaya Bravo is 165lbs (without cart)
Tajima NEO is 170lbs (without cart)
SWF/E-1501C is 140 lbs (without cart)

If those are still to heavy, Brother makes a PR-600 or PR-620 which is 81 lbs
but you are very limited on size but it will do caps.