[amayausers.com] Re: Getting closer to the brim

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:12:25 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/788.html#000005

Yup, still the original big red...and 4 of the CCF frames and we hung on to one
of the WACF in case it was ever needed...hasn't been out of the box in 3 years!
Never did like it....
so the 'frame' is the reason we can't get as close?
That explains why you-all claim how close you can get...those of us with the
dinosaur models have to suffer....LOL
We do notice a big difference in how Sue hoops a hat compared to me...She is
shorter and doesn't have the height to look straight down at the center seam-so
her hats are always 'off' to one side a 1/4" or so. So if you have different
people hooping-it may explain why some of them are 'off center'. As Rod says,
if you hoop consistently you should only have to worry about the 'center'
jogging.