[amayausers.com] Re: Getting Killed on the Color Numder Needle Stuff

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 03:26:11 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/352.html

Wow my head is swimming after 14 hours of pain. I transfered my 28 color ofm
file to AMAYA OS 9. The colors get all wacked out. I have tried so many things
now without finding any sort of a rythm for producing consistant results.

Before I start, I should say that the design is perfect in Design Shop. I have
loaded all of my thread colors matching them to needles(Needle One is Red and
so on). I have created a 29 color Sequence assuming that each color 1-29 (of
design objects) needs to be matched to my Color Needle entries. I can match all
of this up, but the colors on the screen are helter skelter. Here is the
bummer.. It sews out the monitor colors in spite of my settings. Does this
issue seem familiar to anyone.. I am so bummed, Tomorrow I head for Reno and I
had ten budies that i hoped tohave shirts for.

Coach