[amayausers.com] Re: Fw: Re: Amaya has stopped working----- I still need info

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:27:46 -0400

Just thinking/wondering out loud here.  Is the AMAYA on its own network &
computer?  Or if it's on a computer that is also connected to your home
network, is it hooked up to a dedicated/2nd network card that is separate
from the card that touches your home network?

Also, you do have Force Download checked right?

JOHN