[amayausers.com] Re: Funpass

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:06:18 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/17.html#000006

You don't have to go every year John.  I probably wouldn't make it next year
either but there could be 20 people that wanted to go and couldn't go this year
and they don't want to wait 2 years to go.  Its worth at least a survey to see
if there is enough interest.  Just my friendly opinion for the day.

Or maybe for the month since I have been too busy to be very active here
lately.  Im not sure where all this work is coming from but Ill take it for
sure  :)