[amayausers.com] Re: Fonts in V9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 04:10:20 UT

This message was posted by Ian on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/314.html

I'm having issues with fonts showing up in design shop. A few time today I
opened the program, and when trying to add text there were no font available.
The only way to get them back was to reboot the computer. The program was
installed in the default directory. I have a brand new system V9(not upgraded).
Any one out there have a clue on what I need to do?

Ian