[amayausers.com] Re: Fonts for embroidery...

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:58:51 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/289.html

Cleaning off my desk, I found a full page printout of embroidery fonts-no font
collection name or where it came from. Small box upper left says "These at this
size only" and has Miniato 4mm
BANK 4mm Paramount 4mm Avante 5mm Souvenir 5 mm and Arial Bold 5mm.
The rest of the page says 'These are at minimum size' and lists BRIDGE BLOCK,
Condensed, Copperplate, Da Vinci, etc. Other unusual fonts are Meadowvale,
Prestige, Snow, Frequency and more.
I have no clue where I got this but I had printed it out, and it is obviously
'embroidered' samples on the page. Anyone know where these fonts are availble?
Over half of them match up to client logos I have so it would save me a ton of
time.