[amayausers] Fonts and DesignShop

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:01:46 -0400

I imported a font (Elephant font) into DesignShop, changed the stitching from a satin to a fill stitch (only because the lettering is 2.5" tall and will look better on this jacket with his logo) and when I sew out a sample, it has gaps where the fill stiches meet. Now I have to use wirepoint editing to fill the gaps in stitching. Anyone else have this problem or any ideas so I don't have to use the wirepoint editing everytime I want to use fill stitching for letters?