[amayausers.com] Re: Fleece headband/ear warmers

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:41:32 -0500

We're on the other side of the state...Portsmouth is just under
2 hours from here if you drive the speed limit.
If you have the time when you come out, let us know and we'll
be happy to take you out offroading in our jeeps and show you the
REAL scenery!

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Check out our 'instant' catalogs
http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

On Nov 18, 2009, at 4:28 PM, theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by Donna B on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/ topic/2/1090.html#000002

Thank you. I was planning to use tape to mark the hoops. I really like the idea of using the 2 pieces of backing, etc. and will definitely go with that. I am using a soft tearaway backing and solvy on the top. I just finished doing 24 matching fleece scarves and need to do the headbands to finish the order. This is for a group that is marching in the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade.

By the way, I was in Portsmouth, NH for a wedding in August and just loved the whole area. We are planning a vacation out that way for next summer.