[amayausers.com] Re: Fill Info - Standard or Random?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 19:45:48 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/673.html

I've looked through all the instructional material but can't find any indepth
explanation for the Fill Info-Standard/Random-etc. (it's under Top Stitching
tab).
Can someone explain what exactly these settings do and possibly examples of
when to use/change them? I would greatly appreciate it!

Also, I posted a question earlier about how to you treat a letter as a "hole"?
What I mean is when you have text on top of a filled area, and don't want the
fill to stitch underneath the letters. I know how to do it on PE Design but
can't figure it out in DS Pro+
Thanks! MJ
This board is so awesome and I'm so glad you're all here!