[amayausers.com] Re: Fast Frames #17040 Karate SNAFU

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:34:08 UT

This message was posted by MWatson on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1087.html

I am trying to use Fast Frames's hoop #17040 to embroider karate belts, but the
grabber hits the belt when I do a trace which results in a Y-Axis error. I have
tried running the belt through the hoop several different ways, but cant figure
out how to make this work. Does anyone know of an illustration, picture, or
video taht shows how karate belts are supposed to be hooped using the #17040?

Alternatively, does someone who has experienced this have a workaround?

Thanks,

Mike