[amayausers.com] Re: Fair deal on a new Amaya XT or XTS?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 07:32:56 UT

This message was posted by Ralf-TH on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/246.html#000002

Hello Jerome,
thanks for your quick answer. In that case I'll try my luck with the sales
agent in Thailand.

An import from the USA is pretty much out of question. The shipping would not
be so expensive but the import tax, thai customs are a pita.

That is a reason why most imports from non asean countries are very expensive
here.

If Rapos Thailand, the Amaya sales rep, can't offer me a better deal I may go
with the Toyota 9100.
Thanks again, have a nice weekend.
Ralf