[amayausers] Re: Fading of black polos

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:06:40 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/18.html#000003

When my customers complain of fading I recommend going to a 50/50 or 60/40
blend cause the blends don't fade as bad.  Red and Black are the worst for
fading.  I sell alot of the Sanmar K455 60/40 Rapid dry polos cause they are a
blend which is great for not shrinking or fading yet they are a Moisture
Wicking so they stay nice and cool.  They are $12.99 case price which is a few
buck more than the 2100 but the quality I am very happy with.  A less expensive
alternative may be a k500 from sanmar which runs I think $6.99 or $7.99 case
price and is a nice shirt for a lower end shirt.