[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery on varsity jacket shoulders - HELP

  • From: Shellie Stewart <xpressions113@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

Normally you would embroider (or chenille) the design on a piece of scrim felt
and then sew the patch onto the leather sleeve.
  Shellie
  Xpressions
  Carson City NV

Michele Zimmer <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I have a jacket that the
customer wants two numbers embroidered on the jacket shoulders, one on each
side of the seam.  I?ve never done this before or even seen it.  I have no idea
how to do it or if I can.

  Any help on this on how to hoop or if I should take it to someone else to do
would be greatly appreciated.

    Michele Zimmer
  Carefree Creations
  Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx