[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery on pillow cases

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 00:40:46 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1147.html#000005

Juli,

I have to Ditto everything that you said...the first part is the exact same
thing that happened to us...my husband was still working back then and I used
the slim line many times and one day he was in there helping and noticed the
arm all scratched to Hell as you put it and boy I was in BIG Trouble for not
knowing this was happening...
he was able to sand the arm down and it's not that noticable now and he got the
instructions that came with it out and adjusted it...it took a while to do
this...we don't use the slim line much after I forgot to close the thing once
and made a wreck out of my grabber and also bent the slim line too...refer back
a few days or a week ago to another posting of mine...LOL...I guess we all go
through the same things learning from our mistakes or for me my stupid
mistakes...but I have learned from all or most all of them and haven't done the
same ones again...well maybe Don forgets to push the roller back down sometimes
after threading and this is a pain in the B___...
it's great to read on here that we aren't the only ones that do these
things...we don't seem as dumb when we know others have made the same mistakes
as we do...take care and until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders