[amayausers.com] Re: 'Embroidery Websites' listing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:47:41 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/136.html

If any Amaya users have an embroidery related website you might like to join my
'Embroidery Websites' Listing.  It is a banner exchange list.  If you want a
free ad there for your site all you are required to do is put the 'Embroidery
Websites' banner on your website with the proper link code that will be
supplied.

The free ad position on the listing is controlled by the number of clicks from
your website.  Your ad will show up on one page of the listing based on the
number of clicks and also occasionally in the 'site of the moment' rotation
spot located just under the paid ads on each page.

The best banner size for a free ad is 468 x 60 or smaller in width.  If anyone
needs some help with creation of a banner I sometimes can assist with that as
well.