[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidering Golf Towels

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:46:56 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/454.html

Morning All:

We have a bunch of microfiber golf towels with grommets from SanMar we need to
embroider this morning and I am looking for tips on how to make the embroidery
the best it can be.

It's a logo with lettering so I am guessing we need some sort of background
fill to knock down the napp of the towel etc.

Just looking to the experts (all of you) to throw out suggestions on how to
best get it done.

Suprisingly, we've only done towels once or twice before in the 4-5 years we've
had the Amaya for whatever reason....

Thanks!
JOHN