[amayausers.com] Re: Emblems - stitch pulling

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:32:05 UT

This message was posted by twinsmom2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1316.html

Here we go - a rookie taking on job without experience or training. I just have
so much faith in my machines, I think I can do anything. Trying to digitize an
emblem and reduce it by about 25%. I am using Stabil Twil hooped on sticky
backing - seems really stabile. The original looks really dense, sharp and
flat. Mine looks ragged, pulled out of shape and "lobby" where I have
overlayed. I admit that I don't know a lot about any of the advanced settings.
It is just for a friend, but I really want to learn to do this well. Any tips?