[amayausers.com] Re: Elkhart brand "Work & Play" shirts?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:49:22 UT

This message was posted by Logo Stitch on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/934.html

I have a customer who is in engineering and needs this heavy weight cotton
button down to last the wear on their elbows and the rigors of welding in the
shop.  They want this specific shirt the "Elkhart brand 'Work & Play' " .  I
haven't been able to find this in a search online --- anyone familiar with this
line of shirts?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Peter