[amayausers.com] Re: EXP vs OMF

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:48:32 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/559.html#000007

I'm curious too, how much is the customer paying for this? And how many hours
of sewing did it take when you get done with it?
Inquiring minds want to know.....LOL....
at 1,000 spm-60,000 per hour...allow time for changing thread colors, potty
break, send out for pizza...probably 4 hours by the time you get done?
I did a job similar to yours, but no where near that amount of stitches...but
over 6 hours to digitize, a couple of test runs...just for one sewout...and
they happily paid $250 just for the digitizing...because none of the other
shops would do it in the area, and they had been told $350 to digitize!
I certainly learned how much I didn't know about digitizing on THAT job!