[amayausers.com] Re: EMC/EMT running on 1 computer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:20:02 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/273.html#000001

barbara,

Im not an expert at this but I am not sure you have the right combo running
here.  In order to send designs from the computer to the EMT you need to be
running ENS with is the program that comes with EDSIV or Design shop but I
don't remember if ENS comes with EDSIII.  If you are trying to run from your
computeer to the hub and the hub to the EMT10 without the ENS I do not think it
will work.  EDSIII should have some type of interface to connect your ethernet
in the computer directly to the EMT10 but again its been a real long time since
I have seen or used any of the software besides Design Shop in several yeats so
I am a bit rusty.

If I were you I would call Melco Tech support and make sure you have the right
software and hardware combo to make it work before messing with to many setting
to try to get it to work.