[amayausers] Re: Dove design needed

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:55:50 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/74.html

hi folks - I'm looking for a design of a dove with an olive branch.  My Mom has
volunteered at this school in Florida for 13 years since retiring and there are
a lot of low income students there.  I told them I'd make shirts at my cost for
them if I could get the design embroidered.  I have attached the school website
so you can get an idea of what I am looking for.  It doesn't have to match
perfectly, just some sort of dove in flight with an olive branch.

if anybody can help me, please let me know.

 web page (http://www.hcsb.k12.fl.us/des/)

many thanks
Tom Dauria
Mr. Sew & Sew