[amayausers] Don't be afraid just be carefull

  • From: "Alicia & Barb" <emb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:51:54 -0700

We had a machine stopfor a break and we did a manual thread trim.  When it
trimmed she went to thread the needle and it proceded to do another trim and
she didn't move fast enough and the needle went straight in her finger. When
she pulled her hand out that is when the needle broke.  Be sure the machine
is not running and make sure you wait 10 seconds from your last command in
case of machine delay.  We have had our machines about two years and had no
other injuries.  Just be carefull and take your time.

Alicia Dixon
Lasting Impressions
Marysville, Washington