[amayausers] Does anyone on this list have the Micro Full Block in their DS program?

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 18:16:46 -0500

Hi all,
Sorry for the bother, but I was wondering if anyone on this list has the Micro
Full Block
font in their DS program?  I've tried both Bookman Dak and Micro Times CP for a
logo, but
it needs to be maximum .2" and after many trial stitchouts, I just can't make
it look
right.  Can anyone help me?  I would appreciate it SO MUCH!!  I can send a file
so the
lettering width/size/etc. can be matched up so they fit in the logo?  Thanks in
advance!!!
Edna
www.etchedinthread.com