[amayausers] Re: Ditizing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:13:38 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/53.html#000002

I tried the exp and I still am losing most of the trims.  It is only doing
trims at color changes.  All other trims have dissapeared.

But I tried dst again and all the trims are there.  Hus and pes didn't work -
lost the trims.  I guess I'll try other formats to see if I can find something
that will retain the trims and still give my a picture of the design in the
selection screen.

And what have I learned from this?  I have learned that I have a lot of
seemingly useless extra very small stitches.  I can remove those, but the trick
is to not loose the tie-off/on stitches.  I have been pulling out stitches from
my ruined hats and had a devil of a time pulling out those tinny winny stitches.

Aah! The joys of the learning curve!

Juli in Kona