[amayausers] Display racks

  • From: Extreme Embroidery <extreme_embroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:53:35 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone have some names of companies that sell display racks like are used
at craft shows??  What I am looking for is the square metal wall displays.  As
I will be opening my retail shop this summer in a store front, I was also
wanting to know if there is any secret to the wood wall displays I have seen in
clothing stores?  Would those be just lumber you would buy at a Home Depot,
etc??  If anyone would know I would sure appreciate any suggestions.

  Thanks!
  Extreme Embroidery

Extreme Embroidery & Design
Darlene Weber, Owner