[amayausers.com] Re: Display & Stitch colors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:03:59 UT

This message was posted by Stubbytails on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/629.html#000002

Thanks Juli for responding. I can set the needles, but my design was done in a
.exp file and the colors do not show on the screen as I need them for view/edit
purposes. I have clicked load pallet and the colors change but not to the
design colors. I am not familiar with design shop to make the colors reflect
what I want in the view. At this point I am guessing and making the changes on
the needle and that is time consuming. I am running patches and have a volume
and would like to maximize my time. SORRY I'M A NEWBIE!