[amayausers] Re: Digitizer needed for Phoenix, AZ area

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:58:01 -0700

Cindy,

I use Clearsky24/7.  They have 24 hour turnaround, they digitize in the US
(Texas) and L/C designs are never more than $50.  I have had them do many
designs for me and am very happy.  They don't use Design Shop so you will
get files in .dst format.  Here is their info.

Clearsky24
4440 Lawnview Ave
Dallas, TX 75227
800 895 6360