[amayausers.com] Digitizer for a 1600 French Sailing Vessel

  • From: JerryNiez@xxxxxxx
  • To: AMAYAUSERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:13:40 EDT

Is the someone out there who could digitize a line drawing of a French
sailing vessel built in the 1600's and have it done early next week?   The
design would be a gift for a researcher speaking at our nonprofit fund  raiser.

I will embroider the garment but I would like someone who can  digitize a
'line' drawing, no fill patterns and only one color.  I can send  the drawing
via fax or email.

Please contact me directly at    _Jerryniez@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:Jerryniez@xxxxxxx)

Jerry