[amayausers.com] Re: Different request

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:11:03 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1256.html#000002

Amayas  complicated cap designs- just ASKING for trouble!  Hoop it tight, but
not REALLY tight (as most of us in this forum seem to think) center your design
(ALWAYS utilize hoop limits, unless you like to spend rather than make money
with the machines), trace the design.  And lastly, I do a bottom center after
the trace just to be sure I have a chance of getting the design perfectly
centered- head up> close> hit the start button.