[amayausers] Re: Dickies and SanMar J754 Jackets

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:27:14 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/52.html

I am about to stitch my first Mens Dickie Tall Heavy Cotton Twill Jacket and
would appreciate any help on stitch setup.  Stitch length, density, speed, etc.

Also have to do 16 San Mar J754 Mens jackets and would appreciate same info.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help, can't tell you how beneficial this
user's group has been.

Sue Schroeder