[amayausers] Re: DesignShop digitizing class in NJ next week

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:31:41 -0400

Gee Steve, sounds like fun! After all the trouble I went through a
year ago trying to set up more training classes for digitizing,
etc.....would have been nice if they had let us know! We get NOTHING
from Melco, except a catalog in the mail every so many months.
Nothing at all for updates on training sessions, etc.
Guess they really don't want us to keep up to date or know whats
going on. If I wasn't getting the amayausers chat forwards....we
would guess the Melco went out of business for all the 'followup'
service you get from them if you only buy one machine...

Roland