[amayausers.com] Re: Design shop not showing lettering

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:48:18 UT

This message was posted by heilman70 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/567.html

Melco was trying to fix a problem for me, and had me uninstall Design shop, and
reinstall it... My problem was hardware.. with the machine, and was not the
software; so I did that for nothing... However...now.. half of my designs are
now showing the lettering.  And the ones that do, I can no go in and change or
add to them... they just show as X  X  X  's ...  Any body have this problem?
Advice?
Thanks, Barb
PS I have restarted design shop, restarted windows, ect... just keeps giving me
problems.