[amayausers.com] Re: Design shop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 03:58:31 UT

This message was posted by samme on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/783.html#000002

Hi Ed! Sorry I went out for the Christmas rush of "get my order done before the
25th". Anyway for example when I want to move a design I see where the cursor
is but have to wait and see where it drags it as compared to before when I
selected it and drug it I could see it instantly redrawing the design as I went
so when I stopped I would know exactly where I stopped. I hope this is a good
explaination?! thanks for your help!
Samme