[amayausers] Re: Design Shop Problem!!!

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:03:17 -0600

I believe so.  At least it's been my experience.  I heard it said this way..
" when you pay big dollars for software, 99% of the cost is for the dongle
and 1% is for the CD.  If you didn't buy from Melco and purchased from an
outside source, Melco may require you to pay a relicensing fee to get
support from them.  I've heard it's like $600 bucks.  Maybe it varies?
        If I were you, I'd contact the folks you purchased the machine from.
They
owe you that CD!!
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes