[amayausers] Re: Design Pro not saving changes

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:23:32 -0700

Hello all,
  I have a older version of Design shop and I ran into the same problem.  I
think I figured out what was happening.

  When you load a design on Amaya for you to run the design it copies it to
a folder under Amaya.  This is the file you need to change to get your
changes in effect.  If you are making changes in DS while your design is
running, after it finishes out, reset the design and reload your design.
This has been working for me.

Best Regards,
Veena.

IRIS EMBROIDERY