[amayausers] Re: Decreasing design fill density?

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:22:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sandra,
Yes, its just a trial and error thing.  I wish there
was some magical formula.  For Ts I just keep
decreasing the density until the fabric starts to show
through.  Then I back it up a little so that fabric
doesn't show.

Actually, I am thrilled I could actually contribute an
answer!!  I've only had my machine and software since
the end of Nov.  I've always been on the questioning
side.  But this was something we learned in training
in January.  I'm thrilled I could help!

Susan
Embroidery Station

Susan Riedlinger