[amayausers.com] Re: Dakota Design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:40:01 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/309.html#000002

This design is 6" wide and a full tractor trailer.  I wouldn't suggest resizing
this design for left chest.  I would have a digitizer setup a tractor trailer
specifically for left chest so it will actually have a chance to look ok.  If
you have a picture of their truck send it to www.clearsky247.net
(http://www.clearsky247.net) and have them digitize for left chest and they
will charge you $50.  You will have a heck of a time getting the dakota design
to ever look good left chest.  Just my opinion.