[amayausers] Re: DS & OS updates

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 04:14:42 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/66.html

I called my rep and inquired about the updates.
She informed me that if there is an update issued within 6 months of the time
of original purchase the update is free.  She put me in for the update and I
received it this week.  The CD arrived but no documentation on what the changes
were.  She did ask me to pass the info along.  And don't recall who said it but
they were absolutely correct, Melco does not contact anyone when an update is
available.  A request must be made by the user.

Does anyone know what the changes are?
Sue Schroeder