[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise to Embroidery Success...still has a few cabins available..

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:27:25 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/100.html#000006

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by Steve:
 Disney is one of the most expensive cruise lines to sail on. I would suggest
someone else.  ----- They are Steve, but I enjoyed the 2 Disney Cruises I have
been on a lot.  Also, I may be doing a Disney Cruise with my INTERCOT.com site
in 2011 - which means if if the two events ran cucurrently, we might be able to
get a better deal.  INTERCOT has over 28,000 registered discussion members and
does more than a million page views a month.

In fact I just met with the Disney PR department in DC last week about their
latest ship that will be coming online - and mentioned I might be planning a
trip to Alaska.