[amayausers.com] Re: Corner Hooping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 02:23:44 UT

This message was posted by Theresa S. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/245.html#000001

Hi, Tina..I just finished a project where I had to put a design on the corner
of some wool scarves.  After thinking it out, I stabilized the area, then
hooped it on the straight grain (or in the case of a knit in the vertical
direction). That will minimize the fabric getting skewed by getting off grain.
Then, if the customer wants the design on an angle, you can do that in design
shop.   I used the square hoops, but the principle would be the same for round
ones. Hope you find this helpful.
Theresa